Automated access control is a system that allows ‘keyless’ entry into buildings, rooms and areas within homes and businesses. The standard keys are replaced with fobs, electronic locks, pin code access, ID cards etc.
Types of automated access control
HW Fire and Security offer a variety of automated access control systems and intercom solutions for homes and commercial properties. Some of which include:
- Door entry systems.
All the above can be installed with either keypad code entry, proximity tags, ID card or video intercom.
Benefits of automated access control systems
There are many benefits of installing an automated access system such as:
- Increases your properties/ premises’ security, as it allows you to monitor people’s movements and actions.
- Fire alarm roll call
- Time and attendance
- Easy one touch access for entry
If you chose us as your chosen supplier and installer for your security systems, our installation process for access control systems is as follows:
- We would discuss what access system would suit your requirements and budgets.
- We will discuss a date and time that is convenient for you and your needs. If we are installing a system in a school for example, our installation could be carried out after 3pm if necessary, to ensure we cause no distribution to teachers and pupils.
- Carry out any necessary electrical procedures.
- Install your access control system.
- Hand over and demonstrate your new access control system.
Contact us on 07875584778 or fill out our online contact form to receive a FREE, no obligation quote to install an access control system into your property or premise.