At HW Fire and Security we install, maintain and repair CCTV systems in homes, offices and schools throughout Halesowen and the West Midlands.
Schhool CCTV installation – DBS Registered
There are many types of CCTV camera systems which we can install into your school and the type of system we install, will depend on specific requirements and also your budget. However, rest assured, we have access to a variety of systems to suit all needs and budgets.
Advantages of installing CCTV in your school
The advantages to installing a CCTV system into your school will differ from each customer however, some common advantages are:
- Acts as a deterrent against burglars.
- Monitors your school and possessions whilst no one is present at the school and whilst you are closed
- Records activity on your school for you to watch and review (even at a later date).
Features of a school CCTV system
Some features which you may want to be included in your school CCTV system include:
- Infra-red night vision: This feature allows your CCTV camera to detect people/ movement even in pitch black conditions. This ensures nothing is missed, even in the night and this is the time that many people want to make sure they feel safe in their school.
- High image quality: This feature will be able to help you identify who was on your school property when they shouldn’t have been, if you are unfortunate for it to happen to you. The clearer the evidence you have, the better chances you have at the authorities being able to identify them.
- View on smartphone or tablet: This is a feature we recommend you having as no matter where you are, you will be able to view your cameras.
Is installing CCTV in my school/college a good idea?
CCTV in schools is becoming more and more popular as it is an excellent way of protecting your school from burglars as there is 24-hour surveillance in place to deter them. As well as this, CCTV systems do have insurance benefits and therefore, HW Fire and Security would say that installing CCTV into your school is a good idea.
How much does CCTV cost?
The price of CCTV depends on the type of system you want to be fitted. We can provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote if required. Get in touch with us via our online contact form or via telephone on 0121 517 0944
Can I view my CCTV cameras on my smartphone?
Depending on the type of system you have installed, it may be accessible via smartphone or tablet.
What is the best CCTV system a school?
Unfortunately, we cannot give a straightforward answer to this question. This is because the best CCTV system will differ from customer to customer due to personal requirements and budgets. However, there are many options available on the market, many of which provide high image quality and night vision, and these are the two main requirements for a CCTV system.
HW Fire and Security are specialists in installing security lighting in domestic and commercial properties throughout Halesowen and surrounding areas.
Security lights are one the most cost-effective way to improve the security of your property and therefore deter burglars from breaking in. We can design and install systems to suit a wide range of budgets and requirements including systems which are operated by movement or manually turned on.
Types of security lighting
As mentioned, we can install a wide range of security lighting including:
- Motion sensor lights.
- LED lights.
All the different types of security lights can be installed in conjunction with other security measures including CCTV. This offers you a more effective security system and further protection against thieves for your home or business.
Benefits of installing security lighting
There are many advantages to installing security lights on your business premise or property in Halesowen. These include:
- Provides you as a property or business owner peace of mind whilst you are not at the property.
- Deters thieves/ burglars.
- Allows those around the property/ building to see what’s going on if needed.
- Sometimes can contribute towards lower insurance premiums.
- Offers a feeling of security to those in the property or building during night time.