At HW Fire and Security we install, maintain and repair CCTV systems in homes throughout Halesowen and surrounding areas.
There are many types of CCTV camera systems which we can install into your home and the type of system we install, will depend on specific requirements and also your budget. However, rest assured, we have access to a variety of systems to suit all needs and budgets.
Advantages of installing CCTV in your home
The advantages to installing a CCTV system into your home will differ from each customer however, some common advantages are:
- Acts as a deterrent against burglars.
- Monitors your property and possessions whilst no one is present at the house and whilst you are on holiday.
- Records activity on your property for you to watch and review (even at a later date).
Features of a home CCTV system
Some features which you may want included in your home CCTV system include:
- Infra-red night vision: This feature allows your CCTV camera to detect people/ movement even in pitch black conditions. This ensures nothing is missed, even in the night and this is the time that many people want to make sure they feel safe in their home.
- High image quality: This feature will be able to help you identify who was on your property when they shouldn’t have been, if you are unfortunate for it to happen to you. The clearer the evidence you have, the better chances you have at the authorities being able to identify them.
- View on smartphone or tablet: This is a feature we recommend you having as no matter where you are, you will be able to view your cameras.
Is installing CCTV in my home a good idea?
CCTV in homes is becoming more and more popular as it is an excellent way of protecting your home from burglars as there is 24-hour surveillance in place to deter them. As well as this, CCTV systems do have insurance benefits and therefore, HW Fire and Security would say that installing CCTV into your home is a good idea.
How much does home CCTV cost?
The price of home CCTV depends on the type of system you want fitted. We can provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote if require. Get in touch with us via our online contact form or via telephone on 07875584778.
Can I view my CCTV cameras on my smartphone?
Depending on the type of system you have installed at your home, it may be accessible via smartphone or tablet.
Can I install CCTV at my home?
The simple answer to this is yes, however, there are things you must take into consideration before doing so such as ensuring you have the right cameras and the positioning of the cameras etc. We would always advise that you get your CCTV system fitted by a professional but there is nothing to prevent you fitting it yourself if you wanted to do so.
What is the best CCTV system for my home?
Unfortunately, we cannot give a straightforward answer to this question. This is because the best CCTV system will differ from customer to customer due to personal requirements and budgets. However, there are many options available on the market, many of which provide high image quality and night vision, and these are the two main requirements for a CCTV system.
HW Fire and Security are specialists in installing security lighting in domestic and commercial properties throughout Halesowen and surrounding areas.
Security lights are one the most cost-effective way to improve the security of your property and therefore deter burglars from breaking in. We can design and install systems to suit a wide range of budgets and requirements including systems which are operated by movement or manually turned on.
Types of security lighting
As mentioned, we can install a wide range of security lighting including:
- Motion sensor lights.
- LED lights.
All the different types of security lights can be installed in conjunction with other security measures including CCTV. This offers you a more effective security system and further protection against thieves for your home or business.
Benefits of installing security lighting
There are many advantages to installing security lights on your business premise or property in Halesowen. These include:
- Provides you as a property or business owner peace of mind whilst you are not at the property.
- Deters thieves/ burglars.
- Allows those around the property/ building to see what’s going on if needed.
- Sometimes can contribute towards lower insurance premiums.
- Offers a feeling of security to those in the property or building during night time.